Over 40 Years in Business
Founded in 1978, Arty’s Air has grown from a single plane operation to a multi plane operation that services across Western Canada with bases in Alberta and Manitoba. We have been serving Southern Manitoba for over 40 years.
1978 – Arty’s Air started spraying with one Ag. truck and shortly after the fleet grew to five Ag. trucks.
1994 – We bought our first two Weatherlys, eventuality operating 5 Weatherlys a couple years later.
2008 – We purchased our first two turbine Air Tractor 402S Planes. Since then we phased out of all our Weatherlys and now operate five turbine Air Tractor 402B Planes and two Air Tractor 502B Planes.
2016 – Operated with top of the line equipment as we feel it is very important that we provide the best job possible to our customers.
2019 – Added a branch in LaCrete, AB to better serve our clients.
2020 – Added two Air Tractor 502B planes and one Air Tractor 802A plane to our fleet.
We are currently looking for experienced pilots. If you meet the following requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com
- Clean flight and safety record
- Have a minium of 1000 hours of turbine experience on AT802, 602, 502 or 402 Air Tractors
- Experience in Forestry Protection and Ag. Applications
- Excellent operating knowledge of SATLOC GPS and Agnav Systems
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing English
- Maintain journey logs following Transport Canada guidelines
- Work with customer and ground support crews in a professional manner
- Updated medical